- Gently remove tangle’s by combing your hairpiece or brushing your wig with our special wig brush. For Curly wig, use your fingers.
- In a sink or Basin, mix the desired amount of wig shampoo with cold water immerse your wig. Gently swirl and let soak for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse your wig by gently swirling it in cold water until all traces of shampoo is removed.
- Once the wig is thoroughly rinsed, spray with Conditioning spray 2 times. Put wig on towel to dry.
- Dry out side and inside of wig.
Call 952-946-7949 for wig kits
What kind of Wigs do we sell
Wigs made primarily of modacrylic fibers that have the look and feel of real hair. The fibers have memory which allows the original styling to be restored in most cases by simply spraying with a water bottle and drying from underneath. An additional advantage is that synthetic fibers are not porous and cannot absorb orders.
Human Hair Wigs
Wigs made with Human Hair are very durable, however they require more upkeep than synthetic wigs and must be styled on a regular basis. Generally speaking, Human Hair wigs are much heavier than their Synthetic counterparts and more expensive.
Monofilament Top Wigs
Wigs with a “skin” type top which allows the wearer to have a more natural look. Generally speaking, Monofilament Top Wigs are more comfortable to a person with no hair. Chemo patients often have sensitive skin and will find a Monofilament Top Wig is less irritating than a traditional net cap wig.
Hand Tied Wigs
Wigs where the hair strand fibers are tied by hand rather than by machine. Tying by hand is not as tight as machine tied which allows the strands to be shifted. By shifting the strands, you can change the part and look of the wig